2021/22 – Autumn Tests & Guinness 6 Nations Home International Ticket Applications – SRU – Online Portal System
We have now received information for Applications of Home International Tickets for Season 2021/22. At present however attendance numbers cannot be confirmed these will be determined by whatever Government Covid Restrictions are in place at that time.
The process for applications will again be online, with E Tickets being issued to all applicants following applications being made to the club ticket secretary. Key information is noted below.
Scotland v Australia – Sunday 7th November 2021 - KO tbc
Scotland v South Africa – Saturday 13th November 2021 – KO tbc
Scotland v Japan – Saturday 20th November 2021 – KO tbc
Guinness 6 Nations 2022
Scotland v England – Saturday 5th February 2022 – KO tbc
Scotland v France – Saturday 26th February 2022 – KO tbc
1. Ticket Application Forms with full details of prices etc are available from the Club Ticket Secretary via email or via the attachments below. Please, note my new email address is
2. The form has to be returned to the Club Ticket Secretary, by the 18th June 2021 (Autumn Tests) and 17th September 2021 (Guinness 6 Nations), along with signed declaration form.
3. The Club Ticket Secretary will then apply for them via the SRU Portal.
4. If successful the Club Ticket Secretary will contact you and payments have to be then made directly to SRU with due dates, by 1st October 2021 (Autumn Tests) and 31st December 2021 (Guinness 6 Nations), but, please note, if no payment made by time stated these tickets will cancelled. There will be a handling charge of £1.50 per ticket.
5. Tickets will be sent directly from the SRU in an E Ticket form to you. This is your ticket for the game. Please do not lose this as you will need to print your ticket and take it to the game to gain access. If you are ordering tickets for a group of members, then you are classed as the “named person” for receiving all tickets electronically.
6. Ticket application for the 6 Nations away are operating as previous procedures, forms will be issued when available.
Please, note that to apply for tickets through Kelso RFC , you have to be a member of the club.
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Norman T Anderson
Club Administrator/ International Ticket Secretary Kelso RFC
firstname.lastname@example.org 07855 715 645