Please be aware that the public sale of Italy v Scotland tickets will be at 9am GMT (10am Italian time) on Thursday 25 November and this is the only way club members can purchase tickets for Italy v Scotland in 2022.
Italy v Scotland, Saturday 12 March 2022, Stadio Olimpico
Purchase Limit: x4 tickets
Ticket Pricing: From 30euro – 90euro
We strongly suggest that you create an account in advance of the sale by visiting the website, select English as the language (top right of the screen as per the below screenshot) and creating an account: https://www.ticketone.it/signon.htm
Please also note the following:
· On registration please use UNITED KINGDOM as country of birth.
· You should have the following information for each person attending the match as each ticket must have the ticket holder’s name printed on the ticket:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
· Tickets can be selected by opening the map of the stadium and fans can choose thier seats – up to a maximum of 4.
· All tickets will be emailed to you.
· To enter the stadium each ticket holder must be able to provide the following;
- Match ticket with name printed on it
- Proof of ID to match the name on the ticket (driving lisence or passport is fine)
- Proof of either a negative lateral flow, PCR )within 72 hours) or proof of full vaccination status
· Name changes can be made free of charge through the ticket one website under the section “change user”
· Due to the situation caused by Covid, the Italian Rugby Federation commits to reimburse tickets for the upcoming 6 Nations matches at the Olympic Stadium in